FUSION MS-FR7021 7" 260watt 2-Way Speakers
FUSION's Full Range Marine Speakers are designed and engineered specifically for the marine environment. FUSION's marine speakers include design innovations and materials that not only produce great sound, but also ensure a sustained high performance level during prolonged exposure to the marine elements.
Incorporating the latest German 'CURV' cone technology and titanium tweeter dome for clear, powerful sound in the harsh marine environment. 'CURV' technology incorporates a woven fibre composite which is heat pressed to form a lighter and stronger cone. This creates greater sound definition, higher output and greater resistance to the marine environment. Engineered to minimise magnetic interference to navigational equipment.
- 7" 2-Way Speakers, 260 Watts Max Power
- True Marine Protection
- Designed to withstand the harsh marine environment and comply with International ASTM Standards for UV Stability (ASTM-D4329) and Salt/Fog Resistance (ASTM-B117)
- True Waterproof Design
- Complies with IP65 Waterproof and Dust Standards and features a fully sealed cross-over, magnet and tweeter housing with waterproof cone and surrounds
- True Power Saving
- High efficiency design reduces battery drain
- True System Flexibility
- Available in Ice White and Midnight Black, catering to the varying aesthetics of most vessels. For unique styling of your FUSION marine speaker installation, add the impressive chrome MS-FR7021GS speaker grille (sold separately).
||60 – 22kHz
|Peak Power (Watts)