SIMRAD GS25 Antenna with built in rate compass.
10 Hz position update rate. Build in rate compass is perfect for for providing heading data for Radar Chart Overlay and for orenting charts in Head Up Mode. Note: This heading sensor is not recommended for MARPA or Autopilot control. Please use the RC42 or RC42N for this.
- NMEA 2000 antenna module offers rugged and precise position, and heading sensor
- Spot-on, around-the-world accuracy -- supporting GPS and GLONASS, WASS/EGNOS/MSAS; Galileo-capable with future software update
- Excellent time-to-first-fix, with 10-hertz, multi-GNSS, high-speed updates – up to 10 times per second -- for smoother and more accurate location updates
- Integrated electronic rate stabilized compass to provide chart stabilization, accurate course over ground at low speed, and radar overlay
- Rugged design for all marine environments and fully waterproof
- Include spat/pole mount for easy installation and flexible boat location for optimal performance
- Independent source selection on any display