SIMRAD SonarHub with LSS HD Transom mount transducer
An easy-to-install, plug-and-play, all-in-one network solution -- the new SonarHub™ Sounder Module makes it easier than ever to identify productive fishing areas with connectivity to the latest sonar technologies for Lowrance HDS and Simrad NS displays – including CHIRP and StructureScan® HD imaging – as well as the new Lowrance SpotlightScan™ bow-mounted solution for HDS Gen2 models.
- Compact, all-in-one sonar module delivers StructureScan® HD and CHIRP sonar technologies.
- CHIRP sonar delivers extremely efficient pulse generation that provides improved target resolution and noise rejection, as well as wide coverage for perfect arches that clearly identify fish targets.
- StructureScan® HD offers best-in-class, side-scanning range and resolution, plus DownScan Imaging™ to provide crystal-clear, picture-like views of what’s beneath your boat.
- Optional transducers include all Lowrance blue-connector transducers, as well as all Airmar single channel CHIRP transducers and existing StructureScan® HD transducers.
- Compatible with ALL-NEW SpotlightScan™ surround-scanning sonar transducers.*
- Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance HDS Gen1 (not including SpotlightScan™ and CHIRP sonar), HDS Gen2 and Gen2 Touch fishfinder/chartplotter models, as well as Simrad NS Series multifunction displays.
- Three built-in Ethernet ports allow for quick and convenient networking without the need for an extra Ethernet networking module.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service and Simrad Advantage Service programs.
- High performance sonar module including both StructureScan HD + CHIRP sonar
- View DownScan Imaging, Side Scan Imaging plus a single frequency 50, 83, or 200Khz all at one time with a single SonarHub
- While using CHIRP sonar SideScan and Down Scan will not be available
*SonarHub Sonar Module not required for SpotlightScan™ functionality with HDS Gen2 Touch displays.